One of the biggest reasons to have an email list is so that you can build relationships and credibility. It is also so that you can sell these people your products and services. Don’t be afraid to sell to your list!
–>> If you don’t sell to your prospects and clients, your competitor WILL!
How do you sell to people on your list? First, remember that you only want to SELL about 20% of the time. The other 80% of your time should be spent sending them quality information that they can use.
A list will thrive if your list members TRUST you. Spend your first few emails building that trust before you ever try to sell them anything.
You can offer information, coupons and other special deals to your list. You can also offer the products and services of other companies AND get paid to do it. This is called affiliate marketing, and we can explain exactly how to do it!
Contact us today so we can help you make extra income using your list!